Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Latest work


I'm back on the circuit. Here's a 5x7 tintype I made at the Rural Life Museum on Sept. 26 during Harvest Days and the reenactment. The building is an old jail from North Louisiana. The scalawags in the picture were resting on the steps during a foraging expedition.
Last Sunday, I was at the Sugar Fest in Port Allen but I only got to make 2 images before the rain shut things down.
Saturday, I photographed the beautiful cast members of "Dream of the Marionettes," a musical being produced in Lafayette. I've never had so many attractive women cavorting in their skivvies in my backyard. I'll post those images soon. The production has a facebook site: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Dream-of-the-Marionettes/155555594663?ref=share

No comments:

Post a Comment